Assessment consists of two tests (T1 and T2) .The final marks should be the average of the two tests.
End Semester Theory Examination: Guidelines for setting up the question paper.
• Question paper will comprise of total six questions.
• Question Number One should be compulsory.
• All question carry equal marks.
• Students can attempt any three from the remaining.
• Questions will be mixed in nature (for example supposed Q.2 has part (a) from module 3 then part (b) will be from any module other than module 3).
In question paper weightage of each module will be proportional to number of respective lecture hours as mention in the syllabus.